With our Phoenix microme|x X-ray analysis system from GE, we can offer you high-resolution X-ray images for non-destructive fault analysis of your products.
In order to avoid serial faults, the X-ray analysis can be used both on initial samples and to monitor ongoing production. Integrate our service as part of your process flow, and enhance your products’ quality for the long term. This enables you to detect fissures, air pockets and contact problems at an early stage.
HOW YOU BENEFIT
- Fair, fixed prices calculated on an hourly basis
- Fast reaction times (X-ray images produced immediately)
- Trained specialist personnel
- X-rays up to 680mm x 635mm and a maximum weight of 10 kg
- Geometric 1970x magnification (2D)
- Detection capability of details up to 0.5µm
- X-ray images available in common digital image formats: JPG, Tiff and GIF
- Detailed fault report available in PDF format on request
WHAT WE X-RAY FOR YOU
- Semiconductors and other electronic components
- Printed circuit boards
- Composite materials
- Metallic materials
- Non-metallic materials
- Food industry
- Medical technology
If we’ve piqued your interest and you would like to learn more about our X-ray service, you can get in touch with us by phone or by email. Our team will be happy to help you.