Warranty conditions Allmendinger Elektromechanik KG
For the devices sold and repaired at Allmendinger Elektromechanik KG we provide warranty according to the following conditions:
- in addition to the legal warranty regulations (§ 11 of our general terms and conditions), we grant a warranty on the goods purchased from us for freedom from defects and functionality for a period of 25 months from the date of delivery.
- when registering warranty claims, the customer must provide a copy of the original invoice or other appropriate confirmation. The serial number must be legible on the device.
- it is at the discretion of Allmendinger Elektromechanik KG whether the warranty is fulfilled by repair or by replacement of the device or the defective part. Further claims are excluded. Replaced parts become the property of Allmendinger Elektromechanik KG.
- if the repair by Allmendinger Elektromechanik KG is not possible or uneconomical, we will either provide an equivalent replacement or refund the repair or purchase price paid to us within the above warranty period.
- warranty repairs must be carried out by Allmendinger Elektromechanik KG. In the case of repairs carried out by unauthorized persons or companies, there is no right to reimbursement of costs, as such repairs as well as damage that may occur to the device as a result are not covered by this warranty. If the seal affixed by Allmendinger Elektromechanik KG has been removed or damaged, the warranty will be void. 6.
- if the device is to be operated in a country other than the country for which it was originally developed and produced, any modifications must be made to the device in order to adapt it to the technical and/or safety standards of that other country. Such modifications are not due to defects in material or workmanship of the device and are not covered by this warranty. The costs for such modifications as well as for any damage caused to the device as a result will not be reimbursed.
- Excluded from the warranty obligation are:
- Maintenance, regular inspections and repair or replacement of parts due to normal wear and tear.
- Misuse and improper use of the device as well as incorrect installation
- Transportation and travel costs as well as costs incurred due to assembly and disassembly of the device
- Damage caused by lightning, water, fire, force majeure, war, incorrect mains voltage, inadequate ventilation or other causes beyond the control of Allmendinger Elektromechanik KG.
- Interference by other devices, e.g. electromagnetic radiation
- Minor deviations from the nominal condition, which are insignificant for the value and usability of the device.
- our warranty is a product-related warranty and can be claimed within the warranty period by any person who has legally purchased the device.
- further or other claims, in particular those for compensation for damage caused outside the device are excluded – unless liability is mandatory by law.
- warranty services neither cause an extension of the warranty period, nor do they set a new warranty period in motion. The warranty period of the installed spare parts ends with the warranty period for the entire device.
- In exceptional cases Allmendinger Elektromechanik KG can exclude the warranty for a repair. However, this must be agreed with the customer before accepting the order.